Thursday, May 17, 2007

The drive to Nederland, TX gives a person a lot of time to think

Sometimes in life there are things that make you go hmmmm…

What would maple cream gravy taste like?

“Please make sure your hands are clean and dry before use.” Why would you find this wording on a hand sanitizer machine?

The enjoyment of a job where you smell, and sometimes taste, milk to determine its quality.
FYI – from an expert (not myself), it is okay to drink milk, that has been refrigerated, up to 7 days after the date on the container. Now if you pour it and it lumps out, throw it out.

And my favorite…

The intelligence of an individual, or group of individuals, who willingly gives the keys to their car to a homeless person to park on a busy street.

I can see the conversation now…
Insurance agent/police officer – “When did you last see your vehicle?
Idiot – “When I gave the keys to the guy to park it on M street.”
IA/PO – “And which valet company was it?”
Idiot – “Oh, he wasn’t valet, it was the homeless guy.”

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Personally, I think that maple cream gravy tastes best when I eat it in my pina closet... but maybe that's just me :)